Cairns best after dark experience! Exclusive, guided nocturnal tour, with a perfectly matched dining experience in a stunning sea life backdrop.
Dive with the Sharks
- Adult Ages 18+
- Child Ages 14 to 17
Take the Plunge with Sharks!
Take the plunge into the Cairns Aquarium’s Coral Sea oceanarium! An experience for everyone, whether you are a certified diver or have never breathed underwater before. Dive with the Sharks brings you closer to the creatures of the deep with six species of reef shark, large rays and many more Coral Sea species.
Your Dive with the Sharks experience begins at 12:00pm with a medical check, then our experienced dive instructors will ensure that you are comfortable with the SCUBA equipment and breathing underwater, before it’s time to dive into Cairns Aquarium’s underwater world! *Terms and conditions apply.
What to Bring:
- Prescription mask/contact lenses if required
- Underwater camera if desired
Admission to the Cairns Aquarium available from 10 am onwards on day of dive.
- 12:00 pm: Meet at Cairns Aquarium admissions and complete Dive Medical Check
- 12:30 pm: Commence dive briefing and dive skills
- 2:00 pm: Dive with the Sharks in the Cairns Aquarium Reef Tank
- 2:30 pm: Conclude dive, shower
- 3:00 pm: Receive dive certificate
- Exciting dive experience in the Cairns Aquarium Reef Tank. Come face to face with reef sharks, large stingrays, Queensland groupers, and lots more! (Approx. 20 minutes)
- Medical check (must pass to complete dive)
- Introduction to scuba dive brief and training session (approx. 90 minutes)
- All required diving equipment and wetsuit
- Discover Scuba Certificate of Completion
- All-day General Admission entry to the Cairns Aquarium
- Friends and family are welcome to take photos of your dive (admission fee applies).
*Please download a copy of our Dive Medical form for completion: Cairns Aquarium Dive Medical Form 2022.pdf
*Failure to complete Dive Medical Form may result in need to obtain a Doctors Certificate from a Hyperbaric Doctor