Cairns best evening experience! Exclusive, guided after-hours tour, with the option to include a perfectly matched 3 course dining experience in a stunning sea life backdrop.
General Admission & Living Coral Biobank Tour
Open from 10am-3pm • Last admission at 2pm • Coral Biobank Tours @11:30am Daily
- Adult Ages 15+
- Child Ages 3 to 14
- Concession Presentation of a recognized Seniors, Student, Pension or Carer Card required upon entry.
- Family 2 Adults + 2 Children
Join us on THE FOREVER REEF Living Coral Biobank Tour!
- The world’s first conservation program to protect all 415 known species of Great Barrier Reef Hard Corals.
- 30 minute tour where you will go behind the scenes to learn about the importance of coral on the Great Barrier Reef and what we are doing to protect and preserve it.
- Only place on earth where you will bear witness to the largest collection of hard corals; situated in a state-of-the-ark living coral biobank designed to keep these corals alive forever.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your Coral Biobank Tour start time.
- All children must be accompanied by, and supervised by an adult at all times
- General Admission is included in your ticket. See 16,000 aquatic animals and habitats endemic to Tropical North Queensland. Learn about the Wet Tropics Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef. Open daily 10am–3pm. Last admission at 2pm
Please read below before you book tour
- Be mindful of your noise, do not make loud noises.
- Do not touch the coral or water in any enclosures.
- Do not hang over the side of the enclosure, disturb the water or bang on the outside of the enclosure.
- Photography is permitted unless otherwise stated, please turn your flash off.
- Children are the responsibility of their parents/guardians or carer and must be supervised at all times. Children cannot attend this tour without a guardian present.
- A reminder that this is an educational tour, with no seating. There will be an educational presentation that will run for 30 minutes, please follow the directions of the tour guide whilst on the tour.
- Please tread carefully, no running is permitted. There may be water present on floor.
- Do not remove or take any artifacts or items from this tour.
- If you are bringing an infant on the tour, please be advised that we can’t have loud noises in this area, so you may be asked to leave the tour in the event of loud noise.
- The lighting in the bio bank is primarily blue, if you’re sensitive to light please be aware that we cannot alter the lighting on the tour.
- There are open tanks in this area, so please tread carefully; no running, jumping or climbing is permitted on this tour.
- As this tour is a donation, your ticket is non-refundable
- No food or drink is permitted on this tour
- Guests will be required to wash their hands before the tour
- Lifts, escalators and accessible toilets throughout the attraction.
- Tour and General Admission are both wheelchair accessible
- Free Wheelchair hire is available.
- Companion Cards are not accepted for this experience.