For the ultimate Reef and Rainforest experience, compliment your morning at the Cairns Aquarium with Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and the historic Kuranda Rail.
- General Admission
- Adult Ages 15+
- Child Ages 3 to 14
- Concession Presentation of a recognized Seniors, Student, Pension or Carer Card required upon entry.
- Infant Ages 2 and under
- Family 2 Adults + 2 Children
Home to more than 16,000 Aquatic Animals, in 9 Key Ecosystems, across 11 Zones.
- Enjoy all-day admission to Cairns’ newest attraction!
- See the animals and habitats endemic to Tropical North Queensland and learn about the Wet Tropics Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef.
- Enjoy daily ecosystem talks, animal presentations, live diver feeds, and marine touch tank shows.
- See Australia’s only 10-meter Deep Reef Tank, 360-degree Oceanarium, 20-meter underwater tunnel, mangrove boardwalk, and Australia’s largest freshwater exhibit.
- Get up close to freshwater fish, pythons, emerald tree monitors, crocodiles, colourful reef fish, sharks, rays, and more.
- Lifts, escalators and accessible toilets throughout
- Even ground surfaces
- Free Wheelchair hire is available
- Companion Cards are accepted for this experience
General Admission Upgrades:
Get up close and personal to the sea turtles in our care on a 30 minute guided tour of our Turtle Rehabilitation Centre. Learn about the dangers that sea turtles face, like ingesting plastics, boat strikes and habitat loss. Tours are available at 11:.30am and 12:30pm daily, please arrive 15 minutes early.