See the animals and habitats endemic to Tropical North Queensland and learn about the Wet Tropics Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef.
Night at the Aquarium
- Night at the Aquarium Tour
- Adult Ages 15+
- Child Ages 3 to 14
- Night at the Aquarium Tour & 2 Course Dinner
Explore Night at the Aquarium!
As the sun goes down on the Great Barrier Reef, a whole new world awakens. Corals glow, colourful reef fish seek shelter and nocturnal predators begin their night hunt. At the same time, coastal forests stir with life, as reptiles amphibians and insects emerge from their burrows to seek out food in the safety of the shadows.
‘Night at the Aquarium’ guided tour gives you a glimpse into the unique world of the region’s nocturnal creatures and their behaviours as they move about it in the darkness. You have the option to complete the evening at Dundee’s restaurant with a perfectly matched 2 course dinner while you enjoy a stunning sea life backdrop.
- Exclusive after-hours entry to Cairns Aquarium.
- One and a half hour guided twilight tour through 10 tropical ecosystems, from the mountains, to the Great Barrier Reef, to the Coral Sea.
- Learn about the region’s nocturnal animals and their behaviours as they move about in darkness
- Come face to face with the Coral Sea’s largest night time predators — sharks, rays, groupers, and more!
- If you wish for your infant to have a meal you will need to book a child fare.
Night at the Aquarium & optional 2 Course Dinner at Dundee’s
5:45 pm – Check -in Time
6:00 pm – Tour
7:45 pm – 2 Course Dinner at Dundee’s